December 6, 2009

Baby's Loves

How far along? 20 weeks (as of yesterday)

How is Bryan feeling? He still comments about the fears of having a daughter.

New developments? I experience car sickness almost every time I am in a car... and Bryan doesn't have to be the one driving.

I have also begun to feel the baby moving over the past few days. This morning the baby seemed to be particularly active, but I wasn't sure if Bryan would be able to feel him/her yet. I asked him if he wanted to try. His hand was on my belly for only a few seconds before the baby pushed/kicked the hardest yet. Sharing the baby's movement with Bryan has been the coolest moment of my pregnancy so far.

The baby also had big movement once during church worship this morning.

Obviously, the baby is in love with Daddy and God. What more could I want?